This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment.
The qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces.
Your course & qualification will include:
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
CIEH Level 2 Principles of COSHH
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 1/2 day
- Assessment method: 30 Question Multi Choice Paper
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Safety
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact Dave Campbell, WITForum Training Manager using the form below and we will draw up a quote. Alternatively, call us on 0844 815 9981.