This qualification introduces employees to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace
Your course will include:
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Influence and keep pace with improvements in health and safety practice
CIEH Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 3 hours
- Assessment method: 30 Question Multi Choice Paper
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Safety
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact Dave Campbell, WITForum Training Manager using the form below and we will draw up a quote. Alternatively, call us on 0844 815 9981.