The Level 3 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety is a qualification, designed for employees who are not health, safety and environment professionals but who are involved in health and safety in their workplace.
Your course will include:
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safety control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a healthy and safe culture in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of a workplace
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure your own actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ
- Recognised by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Course duration: Up to 12 months
- Continual assessment and support
Level 5 NVQ in Health & Safety
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact Dave Campbell, WITForum Training Manager using the form below and we will draw up a quote. Alternatively, call us on 0844 815 9981.