The Level 5 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is suitable for those who are working in the area of health and safety practice or managing the health and safety function.
Your course will include:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Influence and keep pace with improvements in health and safety practice
City & Guilds Level 4 NVQ
- Course duration: Up to 12 months
- Continual assessment and support
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact Dave Campbell, WITForum Training Manager using the form below and we will draw up a quote. Alternatively, call us on 0844 815 9981.