Aimed at businesses using CNC and CAD/CAM systems for programming such machinery All courses are tailored to the requirements of their business needs.
- refreshment of prior practices.
- reduction in error rates.
- improvement in productivity or capacity resulting from reduced downtime.
- minimisation of equipment damage from programming errors.
- training is to be refreshed every three/five years as stated by the HSE.
Your course will include:
- producing geometry.
- adding and editing toolpaths.
- adding dimensions generation of loading of programmes.
- tooling selection and feedspeeds.
- H&S requirements.
Woodwise Certificate of Training Duration 2 - 3 days for up to 3 staff, depending upon equipment and experience Progression Progression can include the following: City & Guilds - Certificate in the Safe Use of Woodworking Machinery NVQ in CAD/CAM.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please complete the machine listing form and send to email@example.com who will arrange for a quote. Alternatively call the office on 0844 209 2610 or fill the the form below.