This course is specifically for joinery, kitchen and shopfitting companies that are working with Corian® fabrication. This beginners level course will cover the following:
- Cutting and jointing Corian®
- Sink and hob cut outs (including incorporating a sink in a worktop)
- Framing and supporting Corian®
- Adding upstands (including coves) and downturns
- Thermoforming Corian®
- Backlighting Corian®
- Sanding and finishing Corian®
- Repairing Corian®
- Advice on best tools and accessories to use when working with Corian® as well as on setting up of the worktop for solid surface fabrication.
This course can count towards the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Furniture, Interiors and Wood Machining Unit 229 Fit and Fix Worksurfaces.
Please use the form below to gain a quote for your training.