This OSAT programme is ideal for first team leaders with a range of responsibilities including:
• allocating work to team members / colleagues
• achieving specific results
• decision making
• developing yourself
The programme aims to give learners an opportunity to develop their team leading skills, become more effective and to progress their career.
Learners take three mandatory units focusing on planning and allocating work for the team, managing personal development, setting objectives and supporting team members.
They then choose from a diverse range of optional units to complete the qualification, tailoring their learning to meet their individual and organisational needs.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs
This course works well for:
• supervision of individual or teams
• assistant manager
• developing staff and checking progress of tasks
• making improvements to how the company operates
• monitoring health and safety in the workplace and follow company procedures
• Certificate (NVQ) in Team Leading Level 2
Costs and funding opportunities
Course cost: £1,500
Funding support from CITB Grant Scheme:
- Companies can claim £400 for any OSAT qualfiication once if has been achieved, through the normal grant scheme process.
- Companies that pay an annual levy, and submit CITB returns on time, are also eligible for the supplimentary grant on top of 22% (£88)
- Download the pre-assessment form - you will need one form per learner.
- Complete sections 1 and 2 only at this stage
- Return your form to Dave Campbell, BWF Marketing & Training Manager via:
- Email: email@example.com quoting the OSAT Course you wish to undertake in the email
- Fax: 0844 209 2611, quoting the OSAT Course you wish to undertake on the covering page
- Post: British Woodworking Federation, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT
You can register as many candidates as you like, with an initial restriction of 3 learners per company for the BWF portion of grant, where eligible.