This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment.
The qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces.
Your course & qualification will include:
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
CIEH Level 2 Principles of COSHH
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 1/2 day
- Assessment method: 30 Question Multi Choice Paper
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Safety
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact us on 0844 815 9981 or email: email@example.com
To arrange a quote for training please complete and return the BWF Training Needs Assessment Form