Your course will include:
- manual handling hazards, risks and controls
- how manual handling operations can cause injury and harm
- the scope of legal requirements and where guidance can be found
- the process for assessing manual handling risks
- the value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe manual handling practice
Manual handling techniques:
- lifting loads from low levels
- working at low levels
- lowering from height
- pushing loads
- pulling loads
- carrying/team handling
Part 1 will allow learners to understand the risks associated with manual handling and to make recommendations to manage those risks.
Part 2 will allow learners to apply the principles of safer handling to a range of everyday manual handling tasks.
CIEH Level 2 Principles and Practice of Manual Handling
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: One day
- Assessment method: 30 Question Multi Choice Paper and Practical Assessment
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Safety
Members of the WITForum (and BWF members) receive a discounted rate as part of their subscription.
Costs vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please contact us on 0844 815 9981 or email: email@example.com
To arrange a quote for training please complete and return the BWF Training Needs Assessment Form