This course is specifically for joinery, kitchen and shopfitting companies that are working with Corian® fabrication. This beginners level course will cover the following:
– Cutting and jointing Corian®
– Sink and hob cut outs (including incorporating a sink in a worktop)
– Framing and supporting Corian®
– Adding upstands (including coves) and downturns
– Thermoforming Corian®
– Backlighting Corian®
– Sanding and finishing Corian®
– Repairing Corian®
– Advice on best tools and accessories to use when working with Corian® as well as on setting up of the worktop for solid surface fabrication.
This course can count towards the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Furniture, Interiors and Wood Machining Unit 229 Fit and Fix Worksurfaces.
Please use the form below to gain a quote for your training.