The purpose of the Corian® Fabricator course is to train candidates to gain the knowledge and skills to fabricate and repair Corian solid surfaces.
The scope of this course includes:
- Best practice for tool and equipment use
- Setting up the worktop for solid surface fabrication
- Templating surfaces
- Cutting and jointing surfaces
- Sink and hob cut outs (including incorporating a sink in a worktop)
- Framing and supporting surfaces
- Adding upstands (including coves) and downturns
- Thermoforming surfaces
- Backlighting surfaces
- Sanding and finishing surfaces
- Repairing surfaces.