Joinery Management is ideal for first line managers with a range of responsibilities including:
• allocating work to team members / colleagues/ contractors
• achieving specific results
• managing financial and physical resources
• some degree of decision making.
This OSAT course aims to give learners an opportunity to develop their management performance, become more effective and to progress their career.
Learners take three mandatory units focusing on planning and allocating work for the team, managing personal development, setting objectives and supporting team members.
They then choose from a diverse range of optional units to complete the qualification, tailoring their learning to meet their individual and organisational needs.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs.
This course is suited to those that are:
• providing supervision of individual or teams
• first line manager
• department manager
• area manager
• office manager
• HR manager
Certificate (NVQ) in Management Level 3
Funding Support from CITB Grant Scheme:
- Companies can claim £400 for any OSAT qualification once it has been achieved, through the normal grant scheme process.
Cost vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please email email@example.com who will arrange for a quote. Alternatively call the office on 0844 209 2610 or fill the the form below.