This OSAT programme is ideal for first team leaders with a range of responsibilities including:
• allocating work to team members / colleagues
• achieving specific results
• decision making
• developing yourself
The programme aims to give learners an opportunity to develop their team leading skills, become more effective and to progress their career.
Learners take three mandatory units focusing on planning and allocating work for the team, managing personal development, setting objectives and supporting team members.
They then choose from a diverse range of optional units to complete the qualification, tailoring their learning to meet their individual and organisational needs.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs
This course works well for:
• supervision of individual or teams
• assistant manager
• developing staff and checking progress of tasks
• making improvements to how the company operates
• monitoring health and safety in the workplace and follow company procedures
• Certificate (NVQ) in Team Leading Level 2
Funding Support from CITB Grant Scheme:
- Companies can claim £400 for any OSAT qualification once it has been achieved, through the normal grant scheme process.
Cost vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please email email@example.com who will arrange for a quote. Alternatively call the office on 0844 209 2610 or fill the the form below.