This course is designed to teach candidates the correct and safe methods of slinging loads for a range of lifting equipment. The training also covers the communication methods between the slinger and the lifting equipment operator. The course is available across the vast majority of slinging and lifting applications.
Equipment covered includes the following crane types:
- overhead gantry
- lorry loader
- block and tackle
Your course will include:
- Legal Duties
- Understanding of Equipment Limitations
- Communication and Signals
- Hooking Up Procedures
- Lifting Tackle Types and Uses
- Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Weight Estimation
- Practical Examination
- Theoretical Examination
HSE Approved Certification.
1-2 days depending on numbers and experience levels.
- Lifting Operations – Appointed Person
- Lifting Equipment Operator
- Instructor Course
Members: £220 Per Day + Expenses – up to 6 people
Non-Members: £225 Per Day + Expenses – up to 6 people