Taking the knowledge from timber merchanting to provide knowledge and skills in timber technology, purchasing and selling of timber products and customer service skills. Qualification suitable to those working in the office in sales and procurement.
Your course will include
• health & safety in the workplace
• timber and panel products and their uses
• purchase timber and timber based products
• sell timber and timber based products
• customer service skills
• stock and logistics operations
• L2 NVQ Diploma in Merchant Supplies – Timber (demonstrating your practical skills)
Delivered in the workplace
Up to 12 months
Progression can include the following:
• Supervision & Management
Costs and funding opportunities
Funding Support from CITB Grant Scheme:
- Companies can claim £400 for any OSAT qualification once it has been achieved, through the normal grant scheme process.
Cost vary depending on the number of delegates, current experience and other factors. Please email email@example.com who will arrange for a quote. Alternatively call the office on 0844 209 2610 or fill the the form below.