This AutoCAD Intermediate course is suitable for candidates with previous experience of using AutoCAD. The purpose of the training is to enhance knowledge of the software and its capabilities, leading to improvements in professional quality of produced drawings.
The scope of this course includes:
- Drawing Complex Objects – creating multi lines, editing multi lines, using revision clouds, wipe-out objects, boundaries, regions
- Manipulating Objects and Data – using quick select, purging, dividing and measuring, point objects, understanding quick calc
- Advanced Dimensioning and Annotation – annotation scaling, working with text, multi leaders, creating centre marks, geometric dimensions and tolerances, substyles and overrides
- Re-usable Content – using design centres, custom tool palettes, sharing tool palettes, using external references, non-native file types
- Blocks and Attributes – working with blocks, creating attributes, editing attributes
- Layer Management – working with layer filters, layer states manager, layer standards
- Layouts and Views – working with layouts, working with viewports, controlling object visibility
- Plotting – working with plotter configuration files, creating and applying plots, style tables, publishing drawings
- Sheet Sets – creating sheet sets, properties, fields, publishing, transmitting and archiving
Working with Tables – creating and editing tables, working with table styles, extracting attributes to tables, importing and exporting tables, working with tables linked to external data.